Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer!!! :D

So guess what?! Today is June 21!! (The first day of summer, duh!) Even though I have been out of school since like, June 9th, I consider this the 'first' day :)
Last Thursday I went to Cedar Point with my youth group!!!!!!!!! It was SO awesome! It was my first time there so I was like, gonna puke when I just looked at Top Thrill Dragster but I went on it and IT WAS AMAZAZING!!! :D That I think was my favorite coaster and then I also loved Mavrick!!!!
This Sunday I'm going to SB camp!! That's gonna be cool too :) I think it's gonna be a pretty cool summer!

~Olivia (The Girl in the Red Scarf)

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I am your very first comment :D I love the background you chose! Glad you finally got a blog like you have been wanting. Can't wait to read all of the interesting things you will write about, and all the cool pics you will take and put on here! Love ya! Mom <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom!!! I hope I get lots of views ;P LOL <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete